A. General Terms
1. In the event of cancellation of the charter by the client all payments made or due by the client up to the date of cancellation will be handled according to the time of written notice of cancellation as follows:
a. Cancellation notified 1 to 45 days prior to departure → 100% of total charter price will be retained
b. Cancellation notified 46 to 60 days prior to departure → 50% of total charter price will be retained
c. Cancellation notified 61-90 days or more prior to departure → 30% of total charter price will be retained
2. Cancellation of Crew arrangements (Skipper/Hostess): if notice of cancellation is given 1 to 45 days prior to departure 25% of agreed services price is due.
3. No-Show Cancellation: 100% of all amounts including charter price, mandatory/optional extras and any crew is due.
4. In any event of cancellation, Tzennet Yachting guarantees that in case the yacht is re-let to another client for the same charter period and under the same conditions, all amounts received and retained will be reimbursed to client net of a processing fee of Euro 250.
5. In the event that the client should elect to terminate the charter and deliver the yacht prior to the agreed date for a reason not attributable to the boat, the client shall not be entitled to the return of any proportional part of the charter price.
B. COVID-19 Special Terms
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the uncertainty that exists in the global market several European countries have issued laws to support the tourist industry and ensure the sustainability of tourist businesses. In accordance to these laws we update our cancellation policy in order to allow rescheduling of already booked charters, as follows:
a) Clients with confirmed bookings for 2020 can change to a later date in the same yacht in 2020 with no penalty. In case of price difference the client may pay the difference.
b) Clients with confirmed bookings for 2020 can reschedule the same yacht in the same period for 2021 with no charge.
c) In either of the above cases, if clients wish to upgrade their yacht and provided there is availability, they will only be charged the difference. Final payment will be due 30 days before embarkation.
d) For clients with confirmed bookings for 2020 who do not yet have fixed dates for rescheduling their charter, we will issue and deliver to them a Credit Note for 2021 for an amount equal to the amount of money they have already paid. This Credit Note can be used for any new charter they will book within 2021 subject to new price list and terms.