- General Terms
1. In the event of cancellation of the charter by the client all payments made or due by the client up to the date of cancellation will be handled according to the time of written notice of cancellation as follows:
a. Cancellation notified 1 to 45 days prior to departure → 100% of total charter price will be retained
b. Cancellation notified 46 to 60 days prior to departure → 50% of total charter price will be retained
c. Cancellation notified 61-90 days or more prior to departure → 30% of total charter price will be retained
2. Cancellation of Crew arrangements (Skipper/Hostess): if notice of cancellation is given 1 to 45 days prior to departure 25% of agreed services price is due.
3. No-Show Cancellation: 100% of all amounts including charter price, mandatory/optional extras and any crew is due.
4. In any event of cancellation, Tzennet Yachting guarantees that in case the yacht is re-let to another client for the same charter period and under the same conditions, all amounts received and retained will be reimbursed to client net of a processing fee of Euro 250.
5. In the event that the client should elect to terminate the charter and deliver the yacht prior to the agreed date for a reason not attributable to the boat, the client shall not be entitled to the return of any proportional part of the charter price.